top of page
document pile 3.jpg
White Noise on Black Background

Eligibility Requirements

Klamath Housing Authority requires tenants to provide eligibility requirements for all housing locations. For details on which documents are required and what substitutions are allowed, see below. 

  • Original Birth Certificates for all family members

  • Social security Cards for all family members

  • Current photo ID/Driver's License for all family members 18 and over

  • Social Security benefit letter for each family member receiving social security benefits

  • 6 months of current bank statements

  • Current custody agreement or proof or guardianship (i.e. shot records, OHP card, School records, etc.)

  • All documents which show any other income that any family member is receiving

Please be prepared to provide the following:

Photocopies of Birth Certificates, Social Security cards and photo ID’s will NOT be accepted.
Military ID, passports, tribal ID cards, or DD-214 discharge papers may be taken in place of Birth Certificates
bottom of page